Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Vogue Archive
A complete searchable archive of American Vogue, from the first issue in 1892 to the current month, reproduced in high-resolution color page images. Every page, advertisement, cover and fold-out has been included, with rich indexing enabling you to find images by garment type, designer and brand names. The Vogue Archive preserves the work of the world's greatest fashion designers, stylists and photographers and is a unique record of American and international fashion, culture and society from the dawn of the modern era to the present day.
How to log in
2. Sign in using your student/staff email address and network password
How to find resources
Start your search by typing your keywords into the search bar, for example:
Filter your results
Narrow down your search results by using the options on the left hand side of the screen. You can filter by date, type of item, brand, designer, people and photographers, and fabric / material.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try the advanced search option. Download the instructions below or ask library staff for help.
Top tips for using Vogue Archive
- click "Browse this issue" to read a whole magazine 1. Browse
- flick back and forth using the green arrow buttons 2. Turn the page
- click "Cite" to get a reference you can copy and paste into your bibliography 3. Reference
- use the print and save buttons on the right-hand side to print or save pages 4. Save or print pages