Once you have gained access to Digital Theatre + there are several different ways to locate videos, study guides, and other resources:
- If you are looking for a specific production, you can quickly check if it is available by performing a search in the box located on the upper right corner of the home page.
- A menu across the top of the page provides several options for accessing Productions, Collections, Study Guides, Teaching Support, and Making Theatre.
- The Productions tab lists some of the theatrical productions available for viewing. You can also filter these by type.
- The Collections tab offers videos provided by specific theatrical houses. For example, Glyndebourne and Shakespeare’s Globe.
- Some of the videos also have extras. For example, in the Shakespeare videos, once you select a video there are options for viewing specific acts within the play, key scenes, key speeches, as well as a photo gallery
Digital Theatre + have also provided a handy instructional video: