Image reference: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/education/products/office/default.aspx. (2018). [images].
Did you know you can download a free copy of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel?
The Manchester College / UCEN Manchester provides all current students with free personal access to the latest Microsoft Office 365 package:
Your Microsoft Office applications can be used on up to five devices, including PC/Mac, tablet and mobile. You also get a personal cloud storage space through Microsoft OneDrive.
1. First you need to sign into MyDay from home. The full Microsoft Office package is already installed on college computers.
2. Sign into MyDay using your organizational account: student email address and network password.
3. On your MyDay dashboard, click on the OneDrive logo on the top right.
4. On the Office 365 dashboard, click "Install Office apps" on the top right to reveal a drop-down menu.
5. Follow the instructions that pop up.
6. Once the software is installed open any of the Office applications to start. If you are asked to enter an email address and password, use your student email address and network password. If asked to choose between a Microsoft or Organizational account, choose "Organizational".
For full instructions download the document below:
You do not need to sign up for an account or pay any fees whatsoever.
Your account with Microsoft will be terminated 30 days after you leave The Manchester College / UCEN Manchester. We advise that you copy any work you require from your OneDrive account before this period ends.